FORWARD, brothers! The Chetniks were broken up. Run! Catch them alive! Juriiiš! … With this shout, on July 15, 1995, Ejub Golić, a criminal, war commander of the Muslim army, rushed to the Serb positions, before he was killed and then buried three times, and from Sarajevo he was then presented as ” victim of genocide “?!
“Novosti” reveals one of the biggest injustices in Srebrenica, thanks to the testimony of Zoran Janković, a Serbian prisoner of war in the Srebrenica column, but also to Muslim testimonies and sources.
This controversial commander of the Srebrenica Independent Mountain Battalion “Glogova”, the so-called ABiH, died in the midst of the fighting in the area of the Zvornik village of Baljkovica. He was buried there for the first time, on July 15, 1995, for the second time a few months later in Živinice (FBiH), and for the third time on July 11, 2010, in the Srebrenica-Potočari Memorial Complex, when he was buried as a “genocide victim”. ordinal number 172.
– For days, I was in the kilometer column of the Srebrenica 28th Division, with my hands tied, as a prisoner and a human shield. Literally before my eyes, hundreds of Muslim fighters were killed in that breakthrough and fierce fighting. In the general chaos, many died “from their own hands”, in mutual confrontation, or “as traitors” if, for who knows what reason, they turned away from the column or fell behind. They complained that they were left in the lurch and cursed the international community and SFOR forces for opening the way for them to start the action of capturing General Ratko Mladic from the UN protected zone a little earlier. I testified about that as a defense witness at the Hague Tribunal – says Janković.
He, for “Novosti”, testified about the death of the Muslim commander:
– Ejub moved from the rear to the top of the column when it was reported that “the top of the minaret of the mosque can be seen in Nezuk”. In that ecstasy, he called for an assault. However, the mortally wounded soon died. I saw that his Muslim comrades-in-arms immediately dug a grave with bayonets – Zoran recalls, to whom the Muslims broke his ribs with the first step on the “free Tuzla territory”.
On the Muslim side, one of the most impressive public testimonies about Golić’s death is that of Šemsa Salihović, the war commander of Cerska, who himself was severely wounded in the last breakthrough on Baljkovica. He says about the death of Ejub Golić:
“In the midst of the fight, there, on Tisova kosa, Golić was seriously wounded. However, he shouts: Forward, brothers! Not even a few minutes have passed, and a great gazija has died …”.
As “Novosti” finds out, Golić’s brother Safet and several fighters buried the body in an abandoned trench near Baljkovica, and a few months later, Golić’s comrades returned for the body, which was then buried in Živinice, near Tuzla. Since the arrival of the largest number of world officials was announced in Potocari on July 11, 2010, the largest number of buried people was organized. For the third time, the remains of Ejub (Latif) Golić were moved and buried, according to ordinal number 172.
THEY ARE EXPECTING REACTIONS TO THE FRAUD
The Association of Prisoners of War “Vijenac, Vozuća and others”, of which our interlocutor Zoran Janković is a member, expect a reaction to this “scandalous forgery” and “the rush of Sarajevo”.
– If something like that had been falsified in our country, everything would have reacted and condemned the desecration of the truth. In BiH, this was done according to the well-known commander, and how many unknown and “ordinary” fighters got the halo of the victim of the alleged genocide – warn the Association.
JANKOVIĆ was released on March 24, 1996. Until then, Muslims, he testified, hid him well in the so-called “free Tuzla territory”.
Follow us through iOS and android apps