The working group of the Serbian Progressive Party for the preparation of the principles of demographic recovery, encouragement to have children and support for the family held a meeting today.
The following conclusions were reached:
1. The demographic recovery of Serbia is an issue of national importance and in the constant focus of the SNS. Caring for a family is an investment in the future.
2. It is necessary to continue supporting the demographic renewal and rejuvenation of Serbia with an emphasis on concrete measures.
3. The SNS will develop a comprehensive strategic framework, which will include incentives for childbirth, measures to improve the care of mothers, mothers, families and young people.
4. The SNS will pay the greatest attention to concrete measures, through new forms of financial and social support to families with children.
5. The SNS insists on gender equality, respect for all human rights and freedoms and zero tolerance for all forms of violence.
6. The SNS proposes a platform that will create an environment for the return of our people from the diaspora and the continuation of life in Serbia.
7. The SNS is committed to taking active measures to encourage and support young people to stay in the country and plan for their future.
Follow us through iOS and android apps