A LARGE number of Serbian citizens in the last two weeks received a circular SMS message inviting “Trampoline” to be vaccinated, which is why many, especially unvaccinated people, who did not give their data, wondered where their phone number came from and with what right they send such a message?
It is a public health initiative that was supported by all mobile operators on the recommendation of the Government of Serbia, which means that all citizens who have a mobile phone will receive this SMS at some point, writes “Blic”.
The circular message “Trampoline” contains information that should motivate citizens to get vaccinated.
– We are fighting Covid-19, but in that fight we have the strongest weapon – the vaccine. Your vaccine is waiting for you at the nearest health center, and if you have received two doses – you can renew your protection. No appointment required. Over three million citizens have already received the vaccine. Come, get vaccinated and join those who have acted responsibly towards themselves and their loved ones. It’s your turn – it says, among other things, in the message.
Vaccination at home address is also possible
Interestingly, those who have already been vaccinated with three doses also received this SMS. And in the message, the citizens are also informed how they can schedule vaccinations via mobile phone.
– Any vaccine – Your JMBG at 6010, Astrazeneca – Your JMBG at 6030, Pfizer – your JMBG at 6040, Sputnik V – Your JMBG at 6050, Modern – Your JMBG at 6070. If you must receive the vaccine at home, send your JMBG on 6080 – it is stated in “Batut’s” message with the notification that the service is free and intended exclusively for citizens of the Republic of Serbia.
The fact that those who did not get vaccinated also received an SMS call for vaccination raised the question of how it is possible for private mobile phone numbers to be used for this action.
All mobile operators send a message to all their users
The Institute for Public Health of Serbia “Dr Milan Jovanović Batut” points out that this is an action that was supported by the Government of Serbia and mobile operators.
– On the recommendation of the Government of the Republic of Serbia, mobile operators supported the public health initiative and enabled the expression of citizens’ interest in vaccination against COVID-19 via SMS. It is the same generic message that all operators send to all users of their services. Like the previously established system of application for vaccination on the E-government website or by calling the call center for vaccination, an SMS message is another possibility of scheduling vaccination – they explain in “Trampoline”.
As they say, Trampoline was signed as the sender of the SMS message because it is the vaccination executor on the entire territory of Serbia.
– The Institute of Public Health of Serbia “Dr Milan Jovanović Batut”, as an institution that monitors and coordinates vaccination on the territory of the Republic of Serbia, invites citizens to express interest in vaccination against COVID-19 in order to protect their health – in this way – underline in “Batut”.
By the way, this service additionally enables persons who, due to justified health reasons, can be vaccinated exclusively at home, to apply for vaccination by sending their JMBG to 6080.
– A person who expresses interest in vaccination sends his data by SMS directly to the E-government and this is another new way of applying for vaccination – they emphasize in “Trampoline”.
Trampoline has no insight into personal mobile phone numbers
In this institute, they especially emphasize that they have nothing to do with the phone numbers of citizens.
– The Institute of Public Health of Serbia “Dr Milan Jovanović Batut” does not have insight into the personal numbers of mobile phones of citizens, but it is support from mobile operators for additional information about immunization – they conclude in “Batut”.
NEWS AT THE SITE OF THE EXPLOSION: Danger of new detonations, more fire trucks are expected to arrive
Follow us through iOS and android apps