THE PRESIDENT OF SERBIA, Aleksandar Vučić, announced that upon his return from Russia, he would send a letter to all heads of state and government requesting explanations and an answer to the question – how is it possible for Albin Kurti to talk about the unification of Kosovo and Albania without everyone in Europe and whether they would also remain silent on similar statements from Serbia.
– How is it possible that Kurti, the Prime Minister of the Provisional Institutions in Pristina, every now and then, but in a very clear way and three days ago, speaks clearly and precisely again, not as someone who stands up, but about his own desire for the unification of Kosovo and Albania – said Vučić in a public address.
He stated that no one, no political instance in Europe reacted.
– Neither the so-called rapporteurs for Kosovo and Metohija, nor the rapporteurs for anything, no one from the European Commission, the European Parliament, none of the heads of state, government, ministers of EU member states. Nobody is – the President of Serbia pointed out.
That is why, he points out, his letter will contain a simple question – does that mean that they will be silent like that and that they will not react if anyone from here, from Belgrade, talks about unification with someone else.
– Either you would react in the same seconds, except that you would have dozens of helpers and denunciators who would immediately report us for irresponsible statements, or I would end up at the stake, as in the Middle Ages … – Vučić added and asked “
– According to which principle is everything allowed to Albanians, and everything forbidden to Serbs ?.
At the same time, he emphasizes, he does not say that Serbia will advocate unification with someone else, because it advocates internationally recognized borders and respect for international public law.
– But, I will ask for an explanation and ask what would you say if it was someone from Serbia or RS? Would it be a similar or the same answer, or is everything allowed for those you gave birth to, and Serbs are not even allowed to ask anything. I will dare, ask and ask for an explanation – said Vučić.
He added that he would seek that explanation in an official form from all heads of state and government.
– I have to ask how they would react if such statements come from Belgrade, as they come from Pristina, because once that has to be stopped and there can be no more explanation – let go, when you care what Kurti says. But, that is why they say – when Vučić says that, it can happen, which was the explanation of one of the most important political representatives that I asked – said Vučić.
He asked her again if that means that someone has the right to irresponsibility, if he is Albanian or belongs to some other nations, but you do not have the right, not to irresponsibility, but to the same standards, if you are a Serb.
– We just want someone to say that clearly – concluded Vučić.
BONUS VIDEO: PROJECT OF HUGE SIGNIFICANCE FOR SERBIA: modern trains connect Belgrade and Budapest
Follow us through iOS and android apps