THE NUMBER of patients who have malignant diseases is growing so fast that in 2025 we will have more oncology than cardiovascular patients, warns the director of the Institute of Oncology and Radiology of Serbia, Prof. Dr. Danica Grujicic.
These alarming data were significantly influenced by the coronavirus epidemic, because for fear of being infected with the corona, as many as 30 percent of patients called the doctor too late, when the tumor is already in the last phase and when nothing more can be done.
To make matters worse, Grujicic also discovered that the tumors that patients come with lately are much more aggressive and unpredictable than before and change their nature every hour, which is unfortunately best seen in brain tumors in children, which have significantly changed their nature.
– When you treat a patient, you have the impression that you are fighting a tumor that changes its nature every hour. I often say that we do not have normal tumors, but we have to prove it. In children, this can be seen, because they no longer have brain tumors that you can say are limited, but tumors from the frontal to the occipital lobe, which are expanded at the beginning, along the spinal cord.
– A lot of patients start treatment when the tumor is such that you can do little. A large number of patients with oncological disease, as many as 30 percent, called the doctor too late because they did not come for an examination due to the epidemic. They suffered, they knew they had some disease or problem, but they waited for the crown to pass. They cannot receive any therapy because they are in the terminal phase, but only support so that they do not hurt much and so they wait for their end – said Dr. Grujicic.
NATO has poisoned us
Grujicic mentioned that all this is happening not only because people do not go to the doctor on time, but also because of the NATO bombing, the consequences of which have been killing us for years.
– NATO purposefully bombed plants where hundreds of toxic substances, contained from heavy metals to various types of acids, dioxins, organic compounds that are extremely toxic, went into the air, water and soil. Uranium nanoparticles, when released, can be blown away by the wind. When these particles enter our lungs, digestive tract, or intestines, it is only a matter of time before the alpha particle emitted by that nanoparticle, ie the depleted uranium atom, will move into your cell and turn normal into malignant, which is carcinogenesis. It is a question of time and moment where you were, whether you inhaled, as well as what your immune system is like at that moment – she explained.
We need a new oncology building!
Due to the growing number of oncology patients, a new building of the Institute of Oncology and Radiology is necessary. It can be built in three, at most four years, says prof. Dr. Danica Grujicic, and must be built according to the same standards as the UCC Nis or UCC Serbia.
– A new building should be built next to “Tirsova dva”, in the area between Doctor Subotic Street and the highway. The conceptual solution has already been done. According to the spatial plan, a road should pass through that plot of six hectares, and we have already talked about that in the Assembly of Belgrade, to change it – says prof. Dr. Grujicic adds:
– The new oncology is a project for the 22nd century and sin goes to all of us if we don’t build it!
Follow us through iOS and android apps