About the things that Russia can help, Serbia will not be left in the lurch, is the important message given today by Russian President Vladimir Putin, Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said after talks with him.
Viucic also told reporters that the arrival of the Russian president in Serbia can be expected between May and September next year.
– I sent an invitation and he confirmed, he said “yes” and that he will come to Serbia between May and September next year – said Vučić.
Vučić stated that during the talks with Putin, there were almost no topics that were not touched upon, including cooperation in culture and sports, despite the fact that today is a difficult day for Russia due to the accident in the mine in the Siberian Kemerovo region.
He also notes that during the conversation with him, Putin was in contact with the representatives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, who informed him about the tragedy, and he is afraid that the consequences will be even greater.
– And in one such day, Putin found enough time for Serbia – Vučić pointed out.
When asked what was the trump card in his hands, Vučić said that there was no trump card, but that Putin spoke too nicely about him, that he could not even dream of that.
– He respects independent and sovereign leaders. It doesn’t matter if he agrees, he respects, because there are not many such leaders in the world who have their own selves, and lead the country according to the citizens. He rightly feels that Serbia is such a country – Vucic pointed out.
He also conveyed that Putin said near the end of the conversation that he thought they were talking as close friends.
– He said that I should be sure that Serbia will not be left in the lurch about things that Russia can help with. That is an important message – Vucic pointed out.
He reiterated that the price of 270 dollars for gas means a lot of money that will remain for our country.
– If he had said to Alexandra pay 330, 340, or 350, we would have celebrated, and he gave at the same price – Vucic pointed out, adding that Putin showed that he is a sincere friend of Serbia.
– Although we live in a difficult place, and the most beautiful, the important message is that we will have support in international institutions and organizations and that we can count on friends – Vučić pointed out.
BONUS VIDEO: PRESIDENT Aleksandar Vučić attends the completion of works on the construction of a factory in Novi Sad
Follow us through iOS and android apps