Brnabic: Demography is a priority
Ana Brnabić presented the four most important messages of the party
– Constant political, social, global strengthening of Serbia.
– State Stability
– Full independence in decision making.
– Cooperation and European integration, but also openness and cooperation with partners who want and can bring good to Serbia.
– The goal is Serbia, which is stronger today than it was yesterday, and somewhat weaker than it will be tomorrow – said Brnabić.
She pointed out “that we need children and that demography is an absolute priority.”
She said that the law on financial support to families with children will be changed in order to especially reward mothers of entrepreneurs, in order to support entrepreneurial culture.
– We will come back and do it better, it is okay for us to say when we have not done something well enough and that is political responsibility.
Speaking about education and science, she said that once our schools were not connected to the Internet, that we did not have normal toilets in schools.
Mali: We want to quickly raise the living standard of the citizens of Serbia
Siniša Mali presented the economic policy of the Serbian Progressive Party.
– You cannot successfully implement a policy if you do not have anything. When we talk about the economic policy of the SNS and the economic successes of Serbia, we are talking about the dreams of a man, Aleksandar Vučić, who had a dream to make a ruined Serbia an economic leader in the region.
– We want to strengthen the economy, the economy and to quickly raise the living standard of the citizens of Serbia and maintain macroeconomic and financial stability.
– In 2012, they left us a destroyed state, we did not even have the money to pay pensions, high inflation, hundreds of factories that were closed, in one word – Bankruptcy. But we were not afraid of challenges, we brought urgent measures of fiscal consolidation, stabilized the exchange rate and inflation, started something that was the basis for further growth of our economy – said Mali.
– We will be one of the three best and most successful countries in Europe.
From next year, the minimum salary will be over 300 euros, said Mali and announced that Serbia is growing, despite all the challenges.
– We are focused on creating new jobs. One of the pillars of SNS politics is raising salaries and pensions, they are growing from year to year. We will have an average salary of over 600 euros in December. In 2012, they left us 8.5 billion dinars in the account, we did not even have a monthly pension, and today they are stable and growing from year to year. Next year, an additional 5.5 percent will grow, and in February, the oldest citizens will receive an additional 20,000 dinars.
– All these figures speak about the success of our economic policy, this is a confirmation of the responsible economic policy pursued by the SNS. Today, we have stable, strong public finances – said Mali and pointed out that we have almost three billion euros in the account. About ten years ago, we lagged behind the countries in the region, and today we are competing with the most successful countries in Europe. Serbia has become the dominant economic power in the region, for Serbia there is no more impossible!
Mali also spoke about infrastructure and works that were once unthinkable.
– We have nine highways and expressways that we are building at the moment. In the spring, we will take a high-speed train of 200 km per hour to Novi Sad.
He also spoke about the factories that have been opened, which bring new jobs and higher salaries for the citizens of Serbia.
– We are not missing the fourth industrial revolution, the IT sector is our fastest growing sector, and that is a great chance for young people and entrepreneurs. We may have skipped some previous revolution, but we must not skip the fourth, and that is the economic basis of our program.
– They said that Belgrade on the water is an empty story, and what Vučić promised he fulfilled – said Mali and showed photos that show what this part of the city used to look like.
– We had big dreams and Vučić dreamed big dreams in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, many did not believe that they would come true, but our dreams became reality. Now we are dreaming even bigger dreams, we want Serbia to be networked with new roads in 2025, fast roads, to have new hospitals and kindergartens completed. That every household has a connection to the sewage system, that Serbia is a country of innovation, that our salaries average 900 euros, and pensions 440 euros. That our young people have the opportunity to realize their dreams in Serbia.