The SERBIAN Progressive Party presents the Program Principles of the party, in the House of Youth, on the eve of the SNS assembly, which has been announced for tomorrow.
Sapic: Serbia pursues a policy of stability and peace
Aleksandar Šapić pointed out that “Serbia today is economically stable, militarily stronger, diplomatically extremely respected and a country that after a long time has friends in the west and east.
– You can like the SNS or not, as well as Vučić, but you cannot but state that the creation of a new Serbian policy, a new modern Serbia, is underway, as well as that the creator of that is Aleksandar Vučić. Politics is beginning to crystallize. The last century was specific for various united Serbs, Croats and Slovenes, and the question is whether Serbia had the opportunity to be the creator of a specific Serbian independent sovereign freedom policy. From a historical distance, we will see how important Vučić is. Serbia is a country that has a president who is respected in every part of the world – Sapic pointed out.
Sapic says that he is honored to be Vucic’s contemporary and a contemporary of the SNS, because in his opinion, for the first time since Obrenovic, Serbia has the opportunity to pursue its own policy.
He says that Vučić is the only man who works on himself the most and that they, as a party, should work like that and not forget that they are there, primarily because of Serbia.
– If it is good in Serbia, it will be good for us as well.
– Serbia pursues a policy of peace stability, and when it strengthens its army, it strengthens it in order to dispel the thoughts of others that they can easily attack Serbia.
He pointed out that he would always take care of the Serbian people wherever they were.
– People who don’t like us try to label us as bad. It’s the other way around. We believe in ourselves and believe that in this area we have the quality to be leaders. I have no problem saying that we will take care of our people wherever they are. It is extremely important to say that in the last year, Vučić’s policy has given results that this policy makes sense, although many have tried to define that policy of independence, says Šapić.
– When the crisis started, thanks to Vučić’s good relations, we received vaccines and medical equipment. It was then that we first came to the first three countries in the world fighting in the first wave when every piece of medical equipment was worth its weight in gold. The fact that the gas crisis appeared, thanks to good relations with Russia, showed that this policy is correct and the policy of the future, the new policy of the modern future.
– We managed to reach something that is a question and whether Russia’s closest friends will come – said Šapić, talking about the agreement between President Vučić and Vladimir Putin, which refers to the price of gas.
Sapic said that it was important to continue with the policy that has been pursued so far.
Loud applause for SNS representatives
Ana Brnabić, Siniša Mali, Aleksandar Šapić, Dejan Đurđević sat in front of the gathered.
The audience greeted the representatives of the SNS on the stage with thunderous applause.
SNS Assembly on Saturday
President Aleksandar Vučić announced earlier that the program principles would be presented on Friday, and that several plenary sessions and the like would be held beforehand.
The assembly of the SNS will be tomorrow, Saturday, November 27, and several party committees have so far made a decision to nominate Aleksandar Vučić for the president of the SNS at the session of that body.
Follow us through iOS and android apps