FOR THE LAST 10 years, we have been working to make a new Serbia happen and be born, to revive, to rise, strengthen, find strength, dignity and pride, and no one can stop that Serbia, said the President of Serbia and SNS Aleksandar Vučić tonight.
– I want our strength to be our work, knowledge, unification, faith in the future, this excavator that pushes the country forward even faster and even stronger – said Vučić at the celebration of the 13th anniversary of the SNS.
Referring to the saying that – while something is happening, some are wondering, some are watching, and there are those who, as he says, make something happen, he said that the SNS has seemed to happen and give birth to a new Serbia for the last 10 years.
He pointed out that Serbia must be open in the region and that the Open Balkans is a great and important idea.
– We have to connect because we are small, the economy must grow, to open our hands to other nations. That initiative will bring a lot to Serbia and others who will participate in it – Vučić pointed out.
He also said that Serbia wants peace and to live in peace together with all the peoples in the region, but that he also wants respect for his people.
– Serbia must show care for its people. Why are you attacking us? We respect BiH. Someone has a problem with some people calling themselves Serbs, and there are more than 30 percent of them in BiH. Why does that bother you? My message for everyone in BiH is – yes, dear Bosniaks, we want peace, to live together with you, but we just want respect for Serbs and for the Republika Srpska to be as it is written in your Constitution, nothing more than that – said Vučić.
Speaking about Montenegro, Vučić asked what the sin of Serbs was.
– That we have our religion, our Cyrillic alphabet, our language, that we support those who are not ashamed to say that they are Serbs? Is that a sin? What nation has no right to that ?. Why would you take away from the Serbs what you did not take away from anyone else? the president asked.
Vučić also pointed out that Serbia has never endangered, threatened anyone and will never, but also that it will not be ashamed of its kind, nor of Serbs living in Montenegro, and will help as much as it can, and that it will brag about it. , not to be ashamed and thanked members of all nations living in Serbia, noting that he does not like to speak “minorities”
– I do not see the difference between Istvan Pastor and me, we are brothers. He is Hungarian, I am a Serb, we have no problem and we will not have it – said Vučić, noting that they are serious and responsible people who know what happened, what was left behind, and what is in front of them.
He said that they want to have such good relations as with the Hungarians with the Bosniaks and everyone else in the country.
– I want the Roma to feel this country as their own, Romanians, Ukrainians, Ruthenians, Slovaks, Albanians …, to feel this country as their own and to respect it as much as we respect them – Vucic mentioned.
Vučić also said that he believes that Serbia will be exposed to numerous pressures, because no one likes Serbia to move forward, to be more successful than others.
– But we must be strong and strong, to keep what is ours, to be able to show and say that we are not ashamed of what we inherited and to show respect for others, but also for our victims – Vucic pointed out.
He says that means that it can be raised and finished
The temple of Saint Sava, although many thought it would not be finished.
– That we can build a monument to Stefan Nemanja, which they said would be demolished, and I tell you today – no one will ever demolish it while there are Serbs and Serbs – said Vučić.
Speaking about the bad economic situation, which the SNS found, Vučić recalled the first meeting with Vladimir Putin, who, he says, only listened to how much we owed, but was big enough to wait for us, so we paid off the debt.
– We just started, we were hit by floods, the worst, when we overcame it and started with fiscal consolidation, the migrant crisis came, and some in the neighborhood wanted to impose sanctions on us because of migrants… There is no trouble that did not happen to us, and from each we came out stronger – said Vučić.
He added that Serbia was the first to provide respirators and vaccines during the crisis caused by the corona virus, because it already had the experience of going through the most difficult challenges, strength and faith.
He especially addressed the pensioners, whose incomes, as he said, will follow the salaries, with additional help from the state, and expressed great gratitude to them not for, as he said, supporting the party, but for understanding the state, building Serbia and knowing how to preserve it.
– With respect to the young people, I will move away from the podium to bow to the pensioners, to thank them for everything they have done for Serbia – said Vučić, which was accompanied by applause of approval.
Follow us through iOS and android apps