The CITY of Novi Sad and the vice president of the SNS, Miloš Vučevć, on TV Pink, answering questions about yesterday’s protests of environmental activists, marked them as members of extreme leftist organizations.
– There is your grandson Jevrem Brković, Brian. Listen to the grandson of Jevrem Brković, who destroyed our state, who first led the campaign from Cetinje, and then from Zagreb to destroy our state. Is his grandson revolting. It is the so-called green-red. They are no different from extreme right-wingers. However, the extreme leftists have proven to be anti-Serbian. Srebrenica is directly genocide, Serbs are a genocidal people, for them it is a Serbian genocidal creation, Kosovo is an independent state. For them, Serbia should kneel. That is their official policy. They drew the ugliest symbols over Serbian tricolors. They are bothered by Serbian flags, it is a sign that someone is disturbing the Serbian tricolor…
Self-proclaimed anti-fascists, acts of pure fascism
– It is not easy and I avoid using that term, for me what happened yesterday in Belgrade and other cities is pure fascism, even though they call themselves anti-fascists – says Vučević.
Asked who is the creator of the plan and the organizer of the chaos that befell Serbia yesterday, Vučević answered that it is evident that there is someone who organizes and trains.
– Be careful, even Djilas, Solak, Jeremic do not participate in that. They would like the extreme leftists to do their dirty work with their fascist actions and they will never condemn them, but even they know that this is pure fascism and that it is unsustainable. So imagine forbidding someone to move! Now you want to go somewhere with your child and someone tells you that you can’t or can’t get through the ambulance, the fire service. Who are you not to let me pass, to walk the streets of my city? – says Vučević.
All rallies illegal, a handful of people crying out for the incident
Vučević says that it is OK to express a political position, but that the way must be in accordance with the law.
– None of the rallies was registered in accordance with the law, so none of them was legal. Gather in a square, not let seventy people block the highway. So imagine 70 people blocking half the state? Secondly, they knew that we had a party assembly and a big rally in the Arena, we announced that a month earlier, we had not had party rallies for almost two years due to the pandemic. And on that day, with classic fascist methods, they are trying to stop us from coming, many times smaller and crying out for some incident. They even beat up an unfortunate man who was driving his work machine in Šabac, threatened people who wanted to pass their cars, physically attacked them, as if they were trying to provoke a civil war – says Vučević and says that none of it will be opened because the state is stronger, it will always react and everyone who violated the law will be held accountable, says Vučević.
Is democracy the fact that you are harassing people?
Vučević asked what kind of policy is it in which people are not allowed to think, to speak.
– Are you talking about democracy? How exactly do you protect Serbia, water and air, rivers and lakes? By blocking roads? By harassing people, stopping life, threatening to beat someone up? Well, you are fascists, and fascism has never passed in Serbia – says Vučević.
He estimates that the same group of people who keep repeating label each other.
– And God forbid that something happens to them, then the same narrative, the same comments start immediately, here is repression, the police. Immediately bloody shirts, and they push children, the disabled, pregnant women, and with all that, great heroes hold phones and record in the hope that someone will tell them something, so they will immediately say here, do you see what they are telling us. Well, the people are cursing you the worst, because you have prevented people from moving, because they cannot live normally on Saturday afternoon – says Vučević.
Jevrem Brkovic’s grandson to talk about Serbia? Well that’s to kill each other!
The mayor of Novi Sad adds that after this, the citizens of Serbia saw very well who is what.
– Imagine, Jevrem Brković’s grandson talking about what Serbia should look like? Well that’s to all kill each other. Since the man, unfortunately, is currently in my Novi Sad, I said the key difference between me and him – my grandfather died for this country, and his broke up and that’s where all the differences between us begin and end, the family DNA is different , there is a different kind of home education, someone loves the state, and someone goes to break it up.
Asked whether everything is connected with the recent demolition of the premises of the Serbian Progressive Party in Novi Sad, Vučević answered in the affirmative and told the vandals that they are great heroes and that the glass and walls do not fight back, but that the state will not allow violence.
– Did they try to diminish the success of Aleksandar Vučić in Sochi, the conversation with Putin? Well, they are, because they don’t know what else to do, but the citizens know very well what the agreements that have been reached mean for us – economic, energy and political security and stability. The fact that we do not all understand the price of gas and how it is determined, does not mean that we do not understand each other when we receive a monthly bill to pay for heating. Now we know that in the winter season, during one of the biggest energy crises in recent times, there will be no price increases and we know that we will have enough gas, and for the economy, factories, that we will be able to work. That is a victory for Serbia, Vučević estimates.
Follow us through iOS and android apps