The Prime Minister of the Government of Serbia and the Deputy Prime Minister of the SNS, Ana Brnabić, stated that the protests during which the roads were blocked were not reported and pointed out that the restriction of freedom of movement is illegal.
As a guest on TV Happy, Brnabić showed a photo of a man who was driving an excavator in Šabac, as she stated, at a speed of 2-3 kilometers per hour.
– I don’t know a man, if that man has to go to work and doesn’t come to that job because of 20, 30, 50 or 100 people and he loses his job, who is to blame? Who should complain? Who will solve it, you activists? – Brnabić asked.
She pointed out that the rally was not reported and that they did something that was illegal.
– The policeman begs them not to do that and I return to one thing – and that is fascist behavior, because they restrict freedom of movement. Now we see a masterful substitution of theses, and that is that the fascists are not the ones who forbade all of us to move, but those who rebelled against it. Fascist behavior – let someone tell me that’s not it – said Brnabić.
When asked how the state imprisoned citizens because of the corona virus, when it was “curfew”, Brnabić answered that it was done for public health, and minimally.
– The Rockefeller Foundation is the most interested in ecology in Serbia, is that logical for you? – the Prime Minister of Serbia asked the question.
She showed a photo, which she stated was on the SNS premises in Novi Sad, where the glass was broken last night.
– It’s their rebellion. And tell me, how this is not fascism, you beat, smash, burn with Molotov cocktails, beat people who go to work. It is a group of people who think they are above all of us – said Brnabić.
She pointed out that freedom of speech and freedom of movement are two basic freedoms and that we “saw what their freedom looks like”.
– You want to convince me that they weren’t paid for it? And Go-change because they are paid for by the Rockefeller Foundation. Today, I am accused of being a dictator along with Aleksandar Vučić when he really cares about the environment. And when I was in the private sector before, then they accused me of killing birds with windmills – said Brnabić.
She added that 300 people blocked the lives of three million people and that they are asking the president to do something that is against the Constitution.
She explained that Article 203, paragraph 8 of the Serbian Constitution abolishes the threshold for a referendum, and that they say that President Aleksandar Vučić must not sign the Law because he would violate the Constitution, and that if Vučić does not violate the Constitution, they will block Serbia.
– We also have children, Vučić has three children, do we want our children to suffocate? – Brnabić pointed out.
She stated that more has been done in the last two years than everyone has done in the last 20 years and that more than 600 million euros have been invested in filters at thermal power plants, as well as changing heating boilers in the most polluted cities in order to introduce gas.
– This is only political, this is financed by the Rockefeller Foundation – said Brnabić.
She stated that she was going to visit the Ovčar-Kablar gorge in the afternoon, which is being cleaned.
She also said that with the completion of the highway from Čačak to Požega, the traffic will be moved from the protected area.
Follow us through iOS and android apps