FROM the chicken dealers from Morović, Marinika’s madness led him to see a hero in the beating. No wonder, since he sees inspiration in the yellow boss, tycoon Djilas, and the Serbian people as genocidal. In the end, it will be important what the people see, and they will tell her that in the elections, as they have done so far – says the member of the Main Board of the SNS, Zoran Tomić.
– The leader of the black list of thugs, for you, are the “heroes” of people who beat the decent world. For you, bullies are a natural environment. Hatters of everything that is of Serbian origin, so do you think that you will come to power with beatings, lies and provoking a civil war? Decent Serbia never says – it is stated in the announcement of the Member of Parliament Jelena Obradović.
– Masks have fallen – yellow scum of the elite rises to the skies of the thugs who beat a man at a protest yesterday, while on the other hand they condemn those who defended themselves from such people at the same protest – wrote Djordje Dabic, member of the Main Board of the Serbian Progressive Party and MP .
– We could not expect anything normal from Djilas’ disintegrated megaphone, except that he declares one thug, one bully, a hero. Whose hero? Dragan Djilas? But of course. Their role models are various Dabovići, Filipovići, Bakići … All of them are heroes, but of the Central Prison – says MP Nemanja Joksimović.
– The chicken showed once again how much it hates the Serbian people. It is not enough for her to call them genocidal, again heavily paid from abroad, she leads a company that beats and maims the citizens of Serbia. He receives a salary to promote “heroes” – drug dealers, drugged coca, fake ecologists and thugs – wrote MP Ivana Nikolić on Twitter.
– When her friends are drug dealers, and the thugs are heroes, then she should not be surprised what kind of Serbia she wants. He forgets that the people should not retreat before thieves, before those who call him genocidal and who want to return Serbia to the dark past. Marinika to change coke dealers – says MP Djordje Todorovic.
– A picture in the ranks of the yellow Djilas cartel: complete absence of common sense! How much is the money with which Djilas pays for the smile of the bloodthirsty tycoon from the picture that glorifies the thug? For decent people, there is no such money – wrote MP Nevena Đurić.
– Does the intention to declare the Serbian people genocidal give you the right to amnesty the thugs? For Djilas’ plume, that thug is a hero! Like the drug dealer next to when she was photographed? Majority, decent and cultural Serbia will say stop to the policy of violence and beatings in the next elections – wrote MP Dejan Kesar.
– The dissenting supporters of Multicom are beating the people to the justice of God and declaring the thugs heroes. It is clear that all this is connected with drug dealers, foreign money and the hatred of the people of Djilas towards their own people. Just so that the people see the picture of Djilas’ Serbia and what madness we have from that side – wrote MP Milos Terzic.
– Nothing new from a tycoon company. Praising criminals, thieves and secessionists. They smash other people’s heads, while they tweet from their Porsches. Their hero is anyone who raises his hand against another. Elections will take place soon, so the people will show everyone where their place is. Kom ‘opanci, kom’ obojci – wrote MP Ana Beloica.
– We are not used to seeing Marinika in better company! Criminals, drug dealers and thieves are the only society she knows! With such people, would the people beat up, block their children, call them Ustashas and still genocidal? What is the price of such human shame? Is the new Porsche or BMW coming? – wrote Sandra Božić, a member of the Main Board of the Serbian Progressive Party.
Maric: The goal is to give up Kosovo and Metohija and its people, under the auspices of the mantra uttered by Dragan Djilas
A large part of the organizations and political representatives that we could see among those gathered, belong to the advocates of recognizing the independence of our southern province, whose biggest promoter is now Viola von Cramon. Under the slogan of a healthier and cleaner environment, it seems that the intention is to introduce the normality of chaos and savagery in our country, whose only goal is to attack President Aleksandar Vučić and violently overthrow the SNS-led government. The reason has been clear so far, and that is to return to power without popular support in order to stop the progress and further strengthening of Serbia. What is now clear is that their goal is to give up Kosovo and Metohija and their people who live there, under the auspices of the mantra uttered by Dragan Djilas, and that is that criminals live in the north of Kosmet and that Pristina special forces have the right to they harass and shoot at bare-handed people.
Worst of all, it seems to be their only political platform: to ‘get rid’ of Vučić, return Serbia to the past, give up Kosovo and Metohija and declare its people genocidal. The recipe for savagery and beating that they received from Kurti and foreign agencies will not pass them by. Know that the people of Kosovo and Metohija know how they lived in the time of citizen 619 – Djilas, the hero of “Kosovo” independence – Jeremic and other yellow gangs, and we know what Serbia was like during the rule of the DS regime, when we suffered pogroms and they drank coffee in the circle of two – a member of the Main Board of the SNS and MP Ljubomir Maric.
Follow us through iOS and android apps