THE PRESIDENT of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, visited the works on the project of building the infrastructure and filling the plateau for the Belgrade metro depot on Makiško polje.
Vučić was welcomed by a large number of citizens.
– Thank you for coming here because history is happening here today. Thank you for not having a hard time coming. Those who are trying to stop Serbia will not succeed. Since 1968, we have been told that we will get a subway. Some people mind that this connects Zeleznik and Mirijevo, and not the places where the richest live – said Vučić.
Vučić says that “it is only our job to work and be decent as we were.”
– You can delete everything for someone, you just can’t delete their work, knowledge and results. New hospitals, stadiums, museums, railways … These are our results. Their results are just their full pockets – said Vučić.
The president says that he will visit the works on the construction of the subway every week.
The president added that the citizens are not aware that this has been talked about for 53 years, how many politicians have lied and cheated the people.
– It will be over in 6 years, because we have started working. Thank you for your support, for everything, because you are the ones pushing Serbia forward! Many thanks to you and your families! Long live Serbia! – Vucic underlined.
After the address, the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, together with the Minister Siniša Mali, looked at the plan for the construction of the subway, where he consulted with the workers about the next steps.
The Deputy Mayor of Belgrade, Goran Vesić, also informed Vučić about the works that they plan to realize in the next six years, when the subway will be completed.
– The entire development of the rail system is related to the development of rail transport, Bulgarian trains and subways. The Bulgarian train got 37 kilometers of new rails – Siniša Mali pointed out.
As Minister Mali added, the tram, the Bulgarian train and the metro solve the ecology, solve the tram crowds, and that is the only long-term rail solution.
As Vučić pointed out, hard work must be done on this project, in order for everything to be successful, then he pointed out that if the number of cars grows, the development of the subway will be of crucial importance. The president then talked to the workers, interested in the amount of materials spent on the construction of the subway.
The Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China, Chen Bo, said that the subway is a very important part of modern traffic. She says she is happy that the construction of the Belgrade metro has begun.
– It is a reflection of the rapid development of the Serbian economy – said Chen Bo.
She emphasized the importance of the role of Chinese companies in the construction of the subway.
– The Belgrade metro will certainly be built with quality and give a new contribution to the development of Belgrade and Serbia – she said.
The president joked that he was supposed to wear a skateboard today, having in mind how cold it is.
– I would also like to thank our French friends who are here with us for the engagement. We could not have done this even a few years and decades ago until we did fiscal consolidation and made the best possible policy to attract foreign investment. We managed to rebuild the country, raise the country … This subway will mean a lot for the whole country. Thank you to all the people who believe in the progress of Serbia and know how important this is for the whole city and the whole country. Thank you to everyone who has big dreams – said Vučić.
The president said that the state wants to behave democratically and that democracy has its price, which means that the majority must suffer from time to time.
– My advice to the competent authorities is to let them do whatever they want, as long as they do not beat people – said Vučić and added that it is important for people to see the difference between those who work and build and those who do nothing.
The president added that the revolt of the ordinary world in Serbia is indescribably great for those who block the streets.
The president said that “libertarian thug” Dragan Milovanović Crni was employed by Naser Kelmendi and Ljubiša Buha Čumet.
– I know that you with H1 who said that I was not allowed to come here are now happy to have such a brave president – said Vučić.
He added that no one has the right to insult Marinika Tepic on a national basis.
– She is a liar, but I adore Romanians and I do not allow anyone to attack someone because he is Romanian, because he is a Serb or a Bosniak. I will always express my disagreement with that. Always and in every place – said Vučić and reminded the H1 journalists of the insults that were directed at him.
Vučić says that he calls on the “Romanian brothers to vote for the future of Serbia on April 3, so that the President of Serbia would condemn any attack on them.”
The president said that he hates terribly when someone who receives money from abroad threatens the president of Serbia, but he added that he is not afraid.
– There are people you can’t threaten because they are not afraid of anything? Which railway, metro or railway was built by tycoon Ćuta, tycoon Đilas and tycoon Zelenović? Where did they do something? Can’t remember? Well, you can’t when it doesn’t exist. You can’t knock me down, you can kill me. I will never cross the street. With people like me, it can’t be otherwise. They can beat me in the elections or kill me – he said.
As he pointed out, he has not yet signed the law on expropriation, where, as he revealed, he has read several opinions, where, based on several other opinions, he will sign, only if he does not violate any laws of the Constitution.
– No law has anything to do with Rio Tinto, or ecology, and you don’t have to explain anything to those who don’t want to hear it – Vučić mentioned.
The president said that the representatives of the former government are just making up lies.
– Let Kelmendi finally have his representative in the Assembly of Serbia – said Vučić ironically, commenting on the allegations that Dragan Milovanović Crni will be on Đičas’s list of deputies, and the condition is that the list passes the census.
The president said he was shocked that Zelenovic “watched with malicious calm as the dredger was almost killed.”
– I have to admit that I was absolutely shocked and I ask people to watch that video on their own – said Vučić and added that he could name at least 20 political opponents who would react differently in such a situation.
Speaking about the methods of hybrid warfare, Vučić adds that it has been present for a long time.
– A good part of the people of politicians managed to put them aside, to fight less. Not all, there are those who you cannot convince in such a way that they should stop fighting for their country, and that is the problem of those who should work. They think that it is enough to provoke riots, which have the support of the media … These are not easy things, I have known that since Mišković. You have a wide range of those who would like the tycoons to decide who will come to power, and that is why I said that they have the options to win the elections, or to kill me. I will come here every week, and I will let you know with H1 when I will come! – said Vučić.
He also commented on the use of an ax in Gornji Nedeljice during Viola von Cramon’s visit.
– Everyone who used a hammer and injured someone with a hammer should be held accountable. We still don’t have anyone reporting hammer injuries. And where did those with the ax go? To pick flowers for Viola von Cramon? When they bring an ax, it’s like bringing flowers, but when they bring a rubber hammer, then it doesn’t work. And who are these people with axes blocking the roads? Gods? They bring a heavy machine, and when they see a man with a machine going to do his job, then nothing … I’ve been in opposition for more than 20 years, when did you see that we ran into someone in a car? Never. And those tricks to protest out of good will are stories for small children, and the fact that they take money, they don’t talk about it – Vučić asked.
The president reminded that the former government signed nine agreements with Rio Tinto.
– There is no morality there. Let them show us what they have done for this country! That is why I am proud to be here where the subway is being built, where the new future of Serbia is being built – said Vučić.
Follow us through iOS and android apps