THE PRESIDENT of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, is visiting the works on infrastructure projects in the Moravica district.
At the celebration of the beginning of the works on the bypass around Gornji Milanovac, Vučić greeted all the workers and wished them happy work.
– Good afternoon, people, happy work. Where are you from? How is that road to Valjevo progressing? Now, two factories are arriving in Valjevo, gas is arriving, it will probably be better – said the president.
He stated that the bypass is an excellent solution for the industry of Gornji Milanovac.
The President also pointed out the importance of this bypass because it will shorten the road to the exit to the Miloš Veliki highway.
– This bypass is very important because over 2,000 trucks that have passed through populated areas so far will pass here, next to the schools where our children go. And now it will be safer, and the roads better for traffic and driving. A lot of work is being done on infrastructure in Serbia now. There are many important points that still need to be worked on – said Vučić.
At the very beginning of his address, the executive vice president of the Chinese company that is performing the works thanked all officials from Serbia for the opportunity to gather here today to mark the beginning of works on the bypass around Gornji Milanovac.
– Thank you to Serbia for the trust and the opportunity to work with our company. This means reducing pressure and a better opportunity for everyone. In order to achieve the goal and complete the project, I really hope that we will have the trust and support of the Government of Serbia – said the executive vice president of the company from China.
The Ambassador of the People’s Republic of China to Serbia, Chen Bo, said that she was very pleased to attend the beginning of works on the bypass around Gornji Milanovac together with President Vučić.
Chen Bo says that she is happy that even more people in Serbia will feel the concrete results of the cooperation between China and Serbia.
President Vučić said that people think that small things are small when building 10 kilometers of road, but he thinks that this bypass is of key importance for Gornji Milanovac.
Vučić explained that when the works are completed, Gornji Milanovac will be less polluted, and the streets will be safer for Milanovac children.
The president said that a school and a kindergarten should be built in that city. Vučić reminded that Gornji Milanovac was at the back of Serbia in terms of salaries, and that work must be done to get more investors to that city.
– You can’t stop Serbia, maybe you can, but you can’t stop Serbia. A decent and libertarian Serbia will win – said Vučić.
Preljina — Požega
The President is touring the works on the construction of the highway E-763, section Preljina-Požega.
The President wished all the workers happy work, and greeted the Chinese workers in their language.
Ambassador Chen Bo says that this project is important for Serbia and that it is one of the most difficult projects so far.
– I hope that the entire section Preljina-Požega will be successfully completed as soon as possible – said Chen Bo.
The President thanked the Chinese Ambassador.
– This is a picture of today’s Serbia, a picture of the construction site, the future and progress. I am proud that people can see how fast Serbia is advancing and how fast Serbia is being built – said Vučić.
He says that Čačak is now solving all its problems in the traffic route.
– No truck has to go through the center of Cacak anymore. That is good for a more normal life in Čačak – said Vučić.
The President announced that works on the bypass around Požega will start in May or June.
Vučić thanked the Chinese and Serbian workers who work hard on this section. He added that Čačak is becoming a place of a real traffic infrastructure crossroads.
– It used to be a saying “all roads lead to Rome”, and now “all roads lead to Cacak” – said the president.
The president said about the ecologist who beat up a man in Sabac and who was not detained, that “God would not understand who is protesting about what.”
– A man who did not violate any law and was moving on the path he has the right to move on was beaten. It moved very slowly, without endangering anyone, even though those who were on the road were there illegally and criminally. The man was killed and is in the hospital. It’s about Mr. Prokic. He has serious bodily injuries. You could see how Serbs have to be beaten for Rockefeller’s money. The prosecution can request or not request custody, that is one thing, and how the court will decide is another matter. I assume that the prosecution was guided by the fact that no witnesses were needed because it was seen what happened – said Vučić and added that such a decision caused anger among most people in Serbia.
The President called on no one to take revenge on that thug and others sent by Zelenović and the like.
– They appointed the prosecution and judges in 2009. I know that the majority in Serbia will say that the yellow scum is still ruling, but slowly … I am sure that everything will be according to the law. I call on a decent and majority Serbia to abstain – the president said.
Vučić said that he had not yet signed the Law on Expropriation and that he was waiting for the opinion of his legal team.
The president explained that all the thugs were Zelenović’s.
– They are not some nice people and ecologists. Who are you to block my way? Who am I to block your way? By what law did they block the bridge on the Sava? It is an absolute crime! Who are you to prevent honest and normal people from going anywhere? Who are you to prevent ordinary people from going anywhere? Did you report that gathering? These political criminals thought they had the right to do so. As an opposition, we have never had an unreported rally in our lives. What are you, Gods? Those brought by Rio Tinto want to harass those who have nothing to do with Rio Tinto. Is there an end to that hypocrisy and rudeness? Are you going to make me have no brains and have to serve Rockefeller’s money? It doesn’t occur to me. I am a Serb and a citizen of this country – said Vučić.
The president advised the police to stay away from those who block the roads.
– Who are you not to let anyone pass? By what law? Where does it say that? It doesn’t say anywhere! They do all this for the money of those who clean it with water cannons! The job of a police officer is to keep no one on the highway – Vučić explained.
The president said that it may be the jealousy of those who did not build any highway.
– Our graves will fight against those who destroyed this country, but we will do it in a peaceful way – said Vučić.
The president asked the H1 journalist in accordance with which law someone blocked bridges and highways.
– Civil disobedience? Where does it say that to you? Where does it say that? In Commander Mark’s comics? – Vucic asked.
Vučić said that today there are 500 different organizations.
– God will know who pays them all and where they come from. Their only goal is to stop Serbia. Their only problem is that there are people who will not give up the fight for Serbia – said Vučić.
Speaking about the attacks from Croatia, Vučić says that the dirtiest campaign against him is being conducted every day.
– They say that “Vucic is barking”. If “Vučić barks”, you would not use such expressions, but you know that even with these new weapons that you bought, you will not be stronger than Serbia, and we want a better relationship with you – said Vučić.
The president said the state would fight for justice.
– They even did that somewhere, although there were many more serious cases against President Trump in the United States – Vučić explained.
The president said that it was a matter of days when the omicron strain would come to Serbia, bearing in mind that it was already in Austria.
– We just needed that omicron. I expect that in five or six months we will have a super vaccine and that we will finally solve all the problems – said the president.
He reiterated that the chances of survival in the case of the corona are higher when the infected person is vaccinated.
Vučić says that it is unbelievable that someone thinks that “criminals are the ones who want to go the way”.
Follow us through iOS and android apps