MPs of the Serbian Progressive Party on their Twitter accounts expressed strong reactions to the inappropriate and rude behavior of the opposition in the Serbian Parliament.
Joksimović: “The opposition’s fight over the seats continues”
– The opposition’s fight over the seats continues. The most important are places. As for the issue of Kosovo and Metohija, they really don’t care. As always, Nemanja Joksimović wrote on his Twitter profile.
Nevena Đurić: “That a man does not believe what he hears”
– If anyone thought that Lazović’s: “You wander baby…” is out of competition, and in the opinion of those who call themselves the opposition, it concerns KiM, today we also heard something “greener”: Ćuta’s solution for KiM – JAGODE, that is. plant strawberries. That a man does not believe what he hears. Max frivolity and irresponsibility – Nevena Đurić wrote on her Twitter profile.
Milica Nikolić: “So much shamelessness and insolence in one man!”
MP Milica Nikolić also commented on the events in the Assembly.
– We thought yesterday that they showed everything when it comes to irresponsibility towards the state and the people, and already today we see that they can do even worse. Ćuta says that there is no difference between what happened in 1999 in KiM and Gornji Nedeljice. So much shamelessness and impudence in one man! – Milica wrote on her Twitter profile.
Zoran Tomić: “The truth is thrown in the face of the hating opposition”
– The truth was thrown in the face of the hating opposition by @avucic. For them, freedom of speech is that THEY say what they want, and that Vučić should be silent and not be allowed to respond to the barrage of lies and insults that they spew. I hope they learned at least the definition of the term report, if not politeness! – Zoran Tomić wrote on his Twitter account.
Jelena Žarić Kovačević: “It’s easiest to criticize and talk the same thing in a circle like Ćuta”
Member of Parliament Jelena Žarić Kovačević also commented on the behavior of Aleksandar Jovanović Ćuta.
– Čuta twists again and invents how we call him a traitor. He invited @avucic
to go on a tour of the little ones together, but he received an invitation to go around and see the construction of a highway, for example. and see for yourself what the state is facing. It is easiest to criticize and talk about the same thing in a circle like Ćuta – she wrote on her Twitter account.
Bojana Radaković: “Sick garbage that wants the death of Vučić’s son and brother”
– This deranged piece of trash, known by the nickname Primerak, was chosen by the Democratic Party as one of their best. Sick garbage that wishes death to Vučić’s son and brother. His place is not in #Skupstina, but in an insane asylum, but the prison one – wrote Radaković on her Twitter account.
Ivana Nikolić: “He doesn’t care about our people who live in Kosovo and Metohija”
MP Ivana Nikolić also commented on the behavior of Srđan Milivojević.
– The specimen, who played solitaire while the country was falling apart, who set up locators during the NATO aggression, roared and became hysterical a little while ago because he has nothing reasoned to say about the report on Kosovo and Metohija and he doesn’t care about our people who live there. And apparently he didn’t take the therapy this morning! – wrote Ivana Nikolić on Twitter.
Follow us through the iOS and Android apps