SNS MPs responded on Twitter to new attacks by Srđan Milivojević from DS on President Vučić, reminding him of his tweet that “Andrej and Danilo were found in a shaft like Gaddafi”.
– Political garbage – you wished for the murder of Andrej and Danilo Vučić! You remain silent on that – because it shows your depravity. When you mention “jumping, jiggling and squealing…” that’s what you were doing! All like scalded, because you’ve lost your mind, which you confirm with the nastiness you utter! – writes Nevena Đurić.
Regarding Milivojević’s claims that “Vučić was scared”, Jelena Žarić Kovačević points out that the president responded to everyone, even to death threats to members of his family.
– He was so scared that he answered each of you, even the death threats addressed to Danilo and Andrej! Why don’t you hang this picture? Let the people see who and whose media are broadcasting you while the debate on Kosovo and Metohija continues – said Jelena Žarić Kovačević.
– You had 25 hours to say all the nonsense, nonsense and lies you could imagine. And when you had to replicate, all of you were stuck at the door. You didn’t have the guts for that. Because the truth hurts you. You are hurt by your incompetence and the fact that Aleksandar Vučić has shown you that he has no equal! – says Jelena Obradović.
– You admit that you are the worst so far. For you, every Serb from Kosovo and Metohija who supports Aleksandar Vučić is a criminal, just tell the vast majority of them in person if you can! It is important that you were supported by your Zalutovac and Miki Augustovac, with whom you made an agreement about flying over, Primerak… – stated Zoran Tomić.
Answers to Lutovac and Pajtić
Also, the progressives pointed out that Zoran Lutovac’s claims from DS that Vučić said that “the opposition is lying” are incorrect.
– What a liar! The president kept telling you that you were “telling lies”, even though you didn’t deserve a softer tone with a single word you uttered. Because you walked through thorns barefoot, now you’re crying, which didn’t last 14 minutes. and since you are not in Croatia, you always prefer it to Serbia – said Milica Nikolić.
– You are bursting with pain and stress that Vučić has unlearned you from politics with the harsh truth that he has thrown in your face. You were not allowed to write about your words in NIN, which follow Kurti’s agenda. In principle, you can count on support for your cancerous policy only in Zagreb – Miloš Terzić wrote.
– While the people at KIM were attacking and persecuting us, you were playing mannequin on the Croatian Sea. While Jeremic and Tadic were presenting the position for negotiations, you were dealing with the gossip of Razvojna banka and Hetherland. Instead of protecting the Serbian people, you protected your own bank account. “Patriot” – said Dejan Kesar to Bojan Pajtić.
Follow us through the iOS and Android apps