AS Aljbin Kurti’s plans to round off the independence of the fake Kosovo state are “cooling down”, his “attackers” are heating up tensions more and more, with the aim of causing instability, expelling Serbs from Kosovo and ethnically cleansing our southern province.
This is how “Novosti” interlocutors comment on the fact that to the last messages of President Aleksandar Vučić – that Serbia will not allow the seizure of a single inch of land and that it will do everything to preserve peace, Priština once again responded with threats – war.
Thus, the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Temporary Institutions of Self-Government in Pristina, DŽeljalj Svečlja, “promised difficult days” to Serbian President Vučić yesterday:
– As for Vučić’s chauvinistic aspirations in relation to Kosovo, I can promise difficult days, weeks, and difficult months for him. As for the stability of Kosovo, that stability will be strengthened.
Vučić responded to that, saying that “it’s always better for someone to threaten us, than for us to threaten someone” and that he has no problem with such statements by “Kurti’s run”:
– I know that there are difficult days ahead of us, but it is important that there are easy days ahead… They are doing great with the power outages, it is really easy and nice for them, and it will only be easy and nice for them. Just let him threaten, he is very dangerous and important, and let him continue at the same pace and rhythm.
Svečlja also sent earlier, apparently on the orders of his boss Kurti, both in the Pristina government and in “Samopredeljeni”, not only war-mongering messages, but also made moves to cause instability on the ground, especially along the administrative line. Thus, he threatened that “Albanians are no longer weak as before, they are the masters of their country”, and in the north there are a lot of Kosovo police bases for quick interventions. Svečlja issued warrants for the arrest of Serbs for wearing Serbian flags, sent policemen to patrol Lake Gazivode, threatened to confiscate vehicles with Serbian license plates…
Now, as the Director of the Office for Kosovo and Metohija Petar Petković says, Svečlja sent the most direct threat to the President of Serbia:
– We understood very well that you want to provoke conflicts at the end of October against the Serbs. But Aleksandar Vučić is not afraid of mongooses who are only brave when they threaten in front of the cameras. Dialogue, not conflicts – said Petković in a post on “Twitter”.
For Ognjen Karanović from the Center for Social Stability, there is no doubt that Svečlja is one of the leading extremists in, as he emphasizes, the otherwise radicalized political body of Kurti’s “Self-Determination”:
– Svečlja is carrying out the tasks he received from Kurti to raise tensions to a higher level, primarily in the north, rhetorically, but also through concrete actions and provocations, inciting physical violence. All this is part of Kurti’s violent and terrorist efforts to give meaning to his own so-called to the government and to realize their unfulfilled dream, to cleanse the southern Serbian province of Serbs and other ethnic communities.
THEY HIT THE WALL, THE SUPPORT IS FALLING OUT
OGNJEN Karanović indicates that it is evident that the so-called Kosovo is absolutely eluding the goal of becoming a member of the EU and NATO, while their support in the UN, where they are recognized by less than 90 countries, is pouring out.
– They hit the walls and are now desperately trying to secure support for their separatist aspirations. That’s why they increase tensions, rhetoric, reject dialogue. However, the current government in Pristina no longer has the unconditional support of the USA, practically only Germany remains with them. In most political centers of power in the West, they became aware that Kurti is an aggravating, disruptive factor, with which dialogue is impossible, let alone reaching a compromise.
Dejan S. Miletić, from the Center for the Study of Globalization, says for “Novosti” that it is obvious that Pristina will not give up the tactics of generating instability that would lead to an armed conflict in Kosovo, counting on the support of a foreign factor in the event of such a scenario:
– It is the clear intention of Pristina that, before the winter and before Europe and the world deal with their own problems, to secure the support of the Western powers for the implementation of violent actions that would lead to the expulsion of our people from Kosovo. The coming months will be full of challenges and much wisdom will be needed to avoid armed conflicts.
NEW EQUIPMENT, TRAINING WITH THE HELP OF THE AMERICAN MARINES
PRISTINA has recently allocated significant sums of money for equipping the so-called of the Kosovo police with long pipes, combat vehicles… Recently, about nine million euros were allocated for weapons and equipment, as stated, “and for needs on the administrative line”. For the so-called This year, 100 million euros have been allocated to the Kosovo Security Forces (KBS) from the budget of the temporary institutions in Pristina, of which 30 million will be earmarked only for arming.
In addition to arming, Pristina is soon training members of its security forces, so the Minister of Defense, the so-called Armend Mehaj of Kosovo revealed that one such training is currently taking place in the barracks in Pristina, with the help of the American marines. Mehaj stated on “Facebook” that the American marines demonstrate the so-called Kosovo Military Police skills in neutralizing an active shooter, stopping high-risk traffic, handling weapons, and negotiating with and releasing hostages.
Follow us through the iOS and Android apps