MANDATORY for the composition of the new government Ana Brnabić says that the President of Serbia, Aleksandar Vučić, continued to fight for Serbia’s interests in New York.
– Vučić had more than 20 meetings in New York yesterday. However, today is the most important day – pointed out Brnabić.
As she added, Vučić has a very important interview for the American media and it will be historic visibility for Serbia to see what we have to say.
Then follows a meeting with the Chinese minister, then an address to the UN General Assembly.
– There have never been more pressures on Vučić and they focus on two points – the introduction of sanctions against Russia and the final solution for Kosovo and Metohija – added Brnabić, who is convinced that we will feel proud tonight as well as so many times.
She pointed out that the unemployment rate in Serbia continues to fall and has reached 8.9 percent.
– In 2022, we attracted 2.7 billion euros of foreign investments and I hope we will continue – pointed out Brnabić.
I was inspired by national unity in Britain
Speaking about the funeral of the British Queen Elizabeth II, Brnabić pointed out that it was impeccably organized.
– The organization was impeccable. It’s amazing to have that number of officials in one place, and everything works like clockwork. It was the experience of a lifetime to be in London for those two days, to see people who took to the streets and gathered in grief, but also celebrated her life and dedication to the country. There were more than two million people on the streets – said Brnabić.
As she says, that national unity inspired her.
– I was thinking about how to replicate that feeling of national unity here in Serbia, because someone always manages to partially divide us. I also used that time to meet with a large number of world officials – pointed out Brnabić.
BONUS VIDEO: In honor of our country, there will be 50 commercials on the big screen
Follow us through the iOS and Android apps