MINISTER OF INTERIOR AFFAIRS and President of the Socialist Movement, Aleksandar Vulin, said today that President Aleksandar Vučić showed with his speech at the United Nations that he is a statesman, not a politician, and that last night he was with his people and spoke the truth.
ulin said on TV Pink that Vučić speaks the same in the East and in the West and always from the position of Serbian interest.
– That doesn’t change with him. Serbia did not sleep last night, but it was proud to see what kind of statesman it has, a man who is going down in history. Vučić was with his people last night and spoke the truth. These are things that remain written down forever – said Vulin.
– Find me a Serb who will be able to dispute one word from Vučić’s speech or an American or a European with arguments to say why Vučić is wrong – added Vulin and assessed that only conspicuous silence will be seen from the centers.
– I am proud of what Vučić said – said Vulin.
Answering the question about the Open Balkans, Vulin said that Serbia has shown how big it is and that it does not close borders but opens them.
– Serbia invites others to work together, to open the market, Europe does not like that because it considers it a kind of competition, and it is not – said Vulin.
He asked why Europe does not say “we need you developed, but recognize the so-called Kosovo and in 10 years we will talk about the Roma”.
– Like when they say impose sanctions on Russia and you will be able to recognize Kosovo – commented Vulin.
He assessed that the Open Balkans is an excellent idea which, as he said, has proven to be extremely effective.
– In history, anyone who said the Balkans to the Balkans was exposed to terrible pressures and lost his head. The big powers don’t like that…Of course we don’t want to get into wars and conflicts – said Vulin.
When asked about the new “armature” of the dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina and the model of “two Germanys”, Vulin said that “there were Germans living in two Germanys, that is, we have Serbs and the majority of Šiptars in Kosovo”, and that the two Germanys were created after that Germany, as he stated, committed genocide, and Serbia neither attacked anyone nor committed genocide.
– We don’t need any war conflict. Vučić has proven that he is committed to peace, but I doubt that he has sincere interlocutors on the other side – said Vulin.
BONUS VIDEO: IN HONOR OF SERBIA: Watch the video from Times Square
Follow us through the iOS and Android apps